I'm an artist at heart and a designer by craft based in Los Angeles, CA. I run the studio Pazarts where I seek to create work that is bold and empowering for both myself and my clients whether it be through design or creating works of art. Born from latin roots, I'm passionate about life, beauty, and fulfilling our full potential.
As a creative, I believe anything is possible. With this mindset, any obstacle can be conquered no manner how big or small.
As an artist, I'm not limited to any style. I express freely to evoke a feeling that is unique and authentic.
As a designer, I bring meaning, functionality, and form to any artistic endeavor and deliver it in a package that is concise and beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by!
• Citywide COVID-19 Emergency Response Program from the City of Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs (DCA) | Grant | Oct 2020
• DICATS (Digital International Creative Therapies Symposium) | 24hr Multi-Site Web-Based Symposium | Loyola Marymount University, LA, CA | Feb 2019
• Unite For Peace | The Whole 9 Gallery & Affair of the Arts | Culver City, CA | Nov 2017-Feb 2018
• 12 Inches of Sin VI | Sin City Gallery | Las Vegas, NV | Jul 2017
• Art Share-LA | Downtown Arts District | LA, CA | Jun 2016
• Beyond The Lines | Pop-Up Gallery in Downtown Arts District | LA, CA | Aug 2015 & May 2016
• Lankershim Arts Center | Private Exhibition | North Hollywood, CA | Oct 2014
• Year in Review 2013 | See Exhibition Space | NY, NY | 2014
• Scope Miami Beach 2013 International Contemporary Art Show | Miami Beach, FL | 2013
• Kind Bar | Chalk Artist in Wynwood Arts District during Art Basel/Miami | Miami, FL | 2013
• Story of the Creative | See Exhibition Space | NY, NY | Jul 2013
• Chain Letter | Shoshana Wayne Gallery | Bergamot Station | Santa Monica, CA | 2011
• Echo Curio Art Gallery | Echo Park, CA | 2007
• Conversation Pieces - Dyad Workshop | CalArts Gallery A402 | Santa Clarita, CA | 2006